Business Litigation in Los Angeles
Succeeding in business is a tricky endeavor for new entrepreneurs and even seasoned business owners. The key to a successful business is smooth operations, and even a minor dispute can impede progress and profitability. The Rozsa Law Group LC assists businesses with all types of business transactions and related litigation, helping entrepreneurs bring their creativity and hard work to fruition.
Business law in Los Angeles
California businesses must comply with a menagerie of complex laws, from choosing the right business entity to conducting transactions, including drafting enforceable contracts, franchising, and resolving disputes which inevitably arise during the course of business. Choosing the right business entity is the crucial first step in establishing a business, as it affects tax status and liability. Once a business is legally formed, the business owner should create, use, register, and enforce a trademark or trade dress to help market the business and make it recognizable to others. A cornerstone of business law is the creation and protection of intellectual property, not only of trademarks, but also patents and copyrights, which are often the foundation of a business itself.
How can an attorney assist my business?
An experienced Los Angeles attorney like Thomas I. Rozsa provides support for business in all types of transactions and related litigation, including:
- Drafting, reviewing, and enforcing business contracts
- Preparing and enforcing confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements
- Litigation involving licensing agreements
- Litigation involving franchise conflicts
- Protecting trade secrets and proprietary business information
- Protecting logos, brands, and product names by obtaining and enforcing trademark, service mark, and trade dress registrations in the U.S. and worldwide
- Prosecuting and defending patent and copyright infringements
- Litigation of allegations of unfair competition, false advertising, and counterfeiting
- Litigation involving business transactions
At the Rozsa Law Group LC, we understand that a business takes innovative ideas and resourceful people to succeed. We help business owners create, develop, and protect their ideas while molding their businesses into the right vehicle to derive the most value from their creative works.
Help your business thrive
For guidance in your business transactions and skillful representation in litigation, contact the Rozsa Law Group LC or a free consultation with a Los Angeles attorney with 30 years of experience.